Welcome - TFM
Engage attendees with the power of digital
Our 2021 virtual event platform provides unparalleled opportunities to engage with attendees. Apply to take advantage of packages catered to your specific goals, whether that’s brand awareness, thought leadership, networking or lead generation.
- Networking - Sponsors can network with the creative community. Audience members will be encouraged to participate throughout the event, by asking questions and discussing topic keynotes.
- 1-2-1 virtual meetings - Sponsors will be granted access to our 1-2-1 virtual meetings, where they can connect with audience members to discuss creative problem solving and more.
- Content longevity - Sponsors’ content will be hosted online for at least 3 months after the 3-day Show, maximising visibility for lead-generation.
Watch the Virtual 2020 Conference On-Demand
At Technology for Marketing Virtual 2020, were some of the world’s leading marketing gurus who shared a glimpse of the future. Our focus was on giving you proactive insights – to step up your organisation’s marketing activities. Watch 2020 Virtual On-Demand and you’ll have access to keynotes and seminars from leading brands & retailers, martech providers, researchers and peers.
Virtual 2020 Speakers Included:
- Ash Cleveland, Head of Innovation - UK William Grant & Sons UK Ltd
- Marcus Foley, Founder & CEO, Tommy
- Tom Morgan, Director of Digital, The Spectator
- Patrick Affleck, CEO, Havas Media Group
- Michelle Whelan, CEO, Geometry UK
- Michael Frohlich, CEO, Ogilvy
- Michele Alessandrini, Head of Cloud Adoption and Governance, Yoox Net-A-Porter Group
- Liliana Caimacan, Head of Global Innovation, Tata Consumer Products / Professor of Marketing, Hult International Business School
- Leila Seith Hassan, Head of Data Science & Analytics, Digitas UK
- Ian Edwards, Planning Director, Northern Europe Facebook
This an extraordinary event, thank you so much bringing these minds together.
I love speaking at TFM & have found the audiences far more interesting and different than audiences at other events as they are often far more diverse!
I love speaking at Technology for Marketing & have found the audiences far more interesting and different than audiences at other events as they are often far more diverse!
Looking into 2021: Are you up to speed?
Don’t get left behind as marketing tech continues to transform and evolve at a rapid pace.
Our virtual 2021 March reformatted agenda will make it simpler for marketing leaders to engage with the world’s most creative community, at a time of unprecedented change.
Registration for 2021 March Virtual will be opening in the coming weeks!
Hours of Content
60+ Sessions 50 + Speakers 25+ Hours of content 3 Days
Technology for Marketing March 2021 Virtual will welcome thousands of marketing professionals across two days. Delegates interacted with leading suppliers, our incredible content programme and fellow visitors across the ecommerce and martech industry.
Sherene leads the eCommerce strategy for ROLI, an innovative music technology company, with a particular focus on driving conversion and retention for sustainable growth.
Webinar: E-commerce Made Easy - Webinar With Rod Cole Event Date: Thursday 22nd October Event Time: 2pm BST WEBINAR PLATFORM: MS Teams (Invitations will be sent to all those who register a few days be ...
Ahead of the 2020 Virtual eCommerce Expo next week, we caught up with Michele Alessandrini, who leads Cloud Adoption at Net-A-Porter, the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer.
The impact of COVID-19 on cross-border eCommerce: Best practices to increase international online sales during challenging times
ECE's Keren Bowman catches up with Martin Newman, Founder of The Customer First Group and one of the world’s leading experts on customer experience and e-commerce.
The internet gave the early D2C start-ups potentially unlimited reach and a way to connect to customers in a personal, unique way. First wave players, such as Dollar Shave Club, excited the media with ...
In this panel discussion we discuss how retailers can create a unique relationship with each shopper and set their business up for success.
How are you? How have you found lockdown? Good, thank you! Lockdown was initially stressful, having to adapt to the pandemic almost overnight but we managed the situation really well as a team. Lookin ...
Asda has said that online sales doubled in the past quarter after the coronavirus pandemic caused a “structural shift” in customer shopping habits. It reported a 3.8% jump in like-for-like sales for t ...
This research from Smart Insights and the Technology for Marketing Virtual 2020 event explores the latest practices in how businesses manage improvements to their digital marketing activities.