The Global Pulse: Ecommerce After COVID-19
Your guide to how the COVID-19 has impacted ecommerce in the UK and around the world. Learn how buyer behaviours have shifted throughout the pandemic and how you can adapt to better meet expectations.
For this study, we surveyed over 2,000 consumers in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Some of the most interesting findings from that survey include:
· The majority of consumers in every geo but the UK have begun shopping in stores again.
· Despite that fact, the majority across all geos still prefer to shop online post-COVID.
· Small business support remains high. The majority of consumers are now willing to pay slightly more to support a small business.
· Nearly 45% of consumers are less likely to shop with retailers that don’t offer curbside pickup after the pandemic.
· The vast majority of consumers want full visibility into expected shipping timelines before making an online purchase.
News for You
Given the rapid penetration of the Internet and the growing popularity of online blogshops around the world, more and more people are turning to cross-border e-commerce to fulfill their shopping needs ...
uture of Retail & E-Commerce looked at technologies, AI and data exchange and featured insightful content from techUK, the Data and Marketing Association, FSB and Bira
“2020 will be remembered as the year people digitally transformed.” In an interview with Richard Robinson19 Aug 2021Ahead of the Ecommerce Expo & Technology for Marketing September events, we caught up with Richard Robinson. Richard is Managing Director of Xeim Engage, incorporating Econsultancy & Oystercatchers an ...