The Global Pulse: Ecommerce After COVID-19
Your guide to how the COVID-19 has impacted ecommerce in the UK and around the world. Learn how buyer behaviours have shifted throughout the pandemic and how you can adapt to better meet expectations.
For this study, we surveyed over 2,000 consumers in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Some of the most interesting findings from that survey include:
· The majority of consumers in every geo but the UK have begun shopping in stores again.
· Despite that fact, the majority across all geos still prefer to shop online post-COVID.
· Small business support remains high. The majority of consumers are now willing to pay slightly more to support a small business.
· Nearly 45% of consumers are less likely to shop with retailers that don’t offer curbside pickup after the pandemic.
· The vast majority of consumers want full visibility into expected shipping timelines before making an online purchase.
News for You
“2020 will be remembered as the year people digitally transformed.” In an interview with Richard Robinson19 Aug 2021Ahead of the Ecommerce Expo & Technology for Marketing September events, we caught up with Richard Robinson. Richard is Managing Director of Xeim Engage, incorporating Econsultancy & Oystercatchers an ...
22 Jul 2021 Harriet Fawcett, CloserStill MediaAfter a huge success in 2020 and March 2021, eCommerce Expo and Technology for Marketing are back again, this time taking place virtually on 28th – 30th September 2021. Brought to you by CloserStill M ...
03 Jun 2021 VariousWe’re excited to announce that we have partnered with Raconteur to publish a report on the 'Future of Ecommerce' in The Times. This 16-28 page report highlights trends and innovations in ecommerce to ...