It is likely that COVID-19 will have a lasting impact on how your company operates, and how customers engage.
With so many people social distancing, interacting with your customers with a responsible and informed strategy is paramount to ensuring their loyalty in both the short and long term.
In this webinar, our panellists share how to:
- Develop data-driven decision-making - segment, target and engage customers to understand their needs.
- Align with the right channels and touchpoints to improve digital engagement with your customers.
- Effectively communicate with your customers and respond appropriately to political/economics escalations.
- Sam Tidmarsh (Content Lead, CloserStill Media)
- Gareth Mellor (Marketing Director UK & Europe, Kobalt Music / AWAL)
- Letizia Marchetti (European Loyalty Manager, Walgreens Boots Alliance)
- Ira Krachanovskaya (Growth Hacker, BP Launchpad)
News for You
The latest insights and cutting edge news on evolving tools, trends, and technology to help you exploit new opportunities in the future of eCommerce.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find any results that match your search criteria. Please try again with different keywords or filters.
Parcel MonitorIn the ever-evolving landscape of retail and e-commerce, staying ahead of the curve is paramount for businesses looking to thrive during the peak shopping season.
Discover a career journey from corporate to charity, AI and LinkedIn insights, and the future of marketing from an industry influencer.
Discover how TikTok is shaping the live shopping revolution and future trends in social commerce with Shahriyar Hassan, TikTok Shop expert and Growth and Strategy Manager.
IMRG – The UK Ecommerce Association presents a Halloween-themed directors networking event (18 Oct).