We would like to bring to a brand new stream we are adding to the event in 2018. IMRG is working in close partnership with eCommerce Expo to develop an entire programme within the event, for delivery, logistics and fulfilment (D&L) teams across retail and beyond. This will significantly increase both the volume and seniority of attendees at the event from this sector.
IMRG has recently launched a Delivery Retail Advisory Board (DRAB!) who will help develop this programme in partnership with IMRG itself, the Expo retail advisory board and new expo team.
Key highlights will include:
- A dedicated delivery and logistics conference theatre featuring researched brand led content to maximise quality delegate attendance
- A bespoke experience for senior D&L attendees, including access to the VIP programme, fast-track entry and reserved seating.
- D&L “experience” highlighting all conference sessions, exhibitor stands and networking hubs relevant to D&L delegates
- Networking “Hub” and concierge information point for D&L attendees
- Access to the invitation sessions within the Cross Border Theatre (also new for 2018)
This, and more, is being developed to make eCommerce Expo the number 1 exhibition platform for Delivery, Logistics and Fulfilment solution providers. Underpinned by a major new marketing strategy, the 2018 event will attract managers/buyers from across the industry.
Delivery & Logistics leaders no longer operate within a silo: They are often at the front line of a brand’s customer experience and eCommerce Expo will offer them this “big picture”, for the first time.
If you are interested to know more about how you can access this audience and look at commercial opportunities, please get in touch with Justin Opie on +44 (0)20 3696 0980 | DD: +44 (0)20 3696 098 or | M: +44 (0)7973 550832.