After last year’s success, Cross-Border Summit, the UK’s definitive Cross Border ecommerce event, has moved and has been integrated into eCommerce Expo 2018.
IMRG has partnered with CloserStill to expand and extend the event giving partners the opportunity to reach a much larger audience whilst maintaining the focus on maximising your international trading potential.
The summit will take place over both days of eCommerce Expo and will offer delegates the chance be a part of 2 days of dedicated cross border content hearing from some of the world’s leading practitioners, including marketplaces, global retailers, and experts who have expanded their business overseas.
With a combined audience of over 11000 delegates at ECE, the co-located Technology for Marketing and Ad-tech events, this promises to be a MUST-attend event for you.
Topics covered include:
- Accurately gauging market size and opportunity
- Country focused insights including China, Australia, USA, the EU and many more!
- How will you and your business be affected by GDPR?
- Reducing your exposure to risk in new markets
- Localisation strategies - understanding cultural differences and buying habits
- Adapting your marketing and branding
- Dos and don’ts of working with marketplaces
- International delivery, logistics and payment
Plus, as part of our ongoing plan to keep you up to date with the latest news across Cross Border trading and the eCommerce industry, please visit our latest news section where you will find up to date content written by industry experts at IMRG. Please click here to read more.
We look forward to seeing you there and to get in front of this audience and for sponsorship opportunities, please email Please email Rebecca Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on + 44 (0)7765 231136.