The global explosion in ecommerce is undeniable and all-encompassing. 2020 was the year that saw more companies than ever move to or expand their online presence. Now, more than ever, retail is living and breathing online and the competition for customers is reaching boiling point. The customer of 2020 is informed and willing to search around. It is imperative you truly understand who they are – they may be loyal to a brand they connect with but also value availability.
2021 Virtual Topics
eCommerce Marketing: Strategies for Growth
As E-Commerce sales exploded, online and marketing strategies were tested more than ever. Faced with reduced budgets and resources, it’s time for brands and retailers to get creative. We explore everything from social media strategies, generational targeting, performance of platforms during lockdown and beyond, integrated channel marketing and the future of the agency post-COVID. It’s time to get clued up.
Becoming Truly Omnichannel
Love it, hate it, however you phrase it, you’re probably still grappling to nail down a truly seamless multi-channel experience. It’s more important than ever to bridge the physical-digital commerce gap, have a single customer view and break the internal siloes to understand who owns your company’s cross-channel experience. We discuss how to achieve the retail nirvana of a truly omnichannel mindset with no separation and contemplate the future of the physical store – is it really dying or simply being reborn online?
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- David Williams, Ecommerce Director, Aspinal of London
- Christopher Kenna, CEO & Founder, BrandAdvance
- Michelle Whelan, CEO, Geometry Global
- Janis Thomas, eCommerce & Marketing Director, Look Fabulous Forever
- Jonathan Lewis-Jones, Managing Director, Publicis Commerce
- Isabelle Baas, Managing Partner - Digital, Data & Technology Strategy, Starcom London
- Tom Morgan, Director of Digital, The Spectator
- Nadine Young, CEO, Starcom
- Marcus Foley, co-Founder & Chief Client Officer, Tommy
- David Tiltman, Head of Content, Warc (Ascential)
- Rhys Westwell, Head of Social, Zenith Media UK