The new 1-2-1 meetings service at eCommerce Expo
This year eCommerce Expo will be going the extra mile, empowering exhibitors to have a successful event by giving them a clear way of finding, targeting and meeting with top prospects.
Matchmaking means you can find the right kind of prospects for you and make sure that you generate business by setting up pre-arranged meetings before the show.
Serendipity at an event is nice but wouldn't it better if you could be more targeted? eCommerce Expo is the only ecommerce event offering this service, no other event is more committed on delivering ROI.
How can matchmaking help my business?
- Quality lead generation - find the prospects that are right for your business by directly accessing the visitor database before the event
- Guaranteed ROI: pre-arrange qualified meetings before the event to make sure you are generating business at eCommerce Expo
- A targeted approach: rather than pulling visitors onto your stand as they walk past, you can target the right level and profile for your business to directly target them before the event
- Face-2-Face meetings: the most powerful part of an event are the interactions brands get with their target audience. Matchmaking makes this happen.
- It's free! Oh and did we say we’re not charging you for this? It’s free to use for all exhibitors and doesn’t come with any hidden costs or limitations
"The Matchmaking Service was a fantastic tool that helped me meet many new contacts. Taking meetings in this format was very valuable and I took about 12 meetings via the service. Many solid leads were generated and many new contacts made."
John Larson, Director, IMG Worldwide*
*based on their experience exhibiting at Licensing Expo, also run by UBM, the organisers of eCommerce Expo