eCommerce Expo is the only event in the UK that covers the whole of the ecommerce industry – connecting B2B and B2C buyers, suppliers and thought leaders. The show allows the audience to explore the entire customer journey from acquisition to conversion, delivery to retention. eCommerce Expo returns to Olympia this September boasting an evolved conference programme covering topics like AI, chatbots, conversion optimisation, the future of payments and delivery and mobile, mobile and mobile.
Read on for more information, or alternatively select one of the following options to get in touch with the event team.
Number 1 exhibition in the ecommerce industry
- 60,000+ ecommerce professionals over 10 years - the preferred ecommerce event in the UK for both visitors and exhibitors*
- £88,260 average business generated per exhibitor
- 157 average leads gained per exhibitor – up 31% YOY
- 100% visitors involved in the decision making process leading to the purchasing of ecommerce technology
- 79% visitors spend budget on products & services seen at eCommerce Expo within 12 months
- 5% increase in retailers – more than ever before
(*Stated by independent research when asked “If you were only able to attend one UK event, which would you choose?”)
What else could you discover?
- 200+ free educations session offering practical tips and takeaways from big brands to startups
- 100+ ecommerce technology from platforms to personalisation, payments to logistics
- 90+ leads generated from speaking in the exhibitor focused Solutions Theatre
What exhibitors say:
The whole of the ecommerce industry is here, and that’s why we’re Platinum Sponsor. We’ve been hugely impressed with who we’ve met at the show, and the eCommerce Expo team have been incredibly supportive throughout.
James and James Fulfilment, 2016 Platinum Sponsor & Exhibitor
The business is changing so rapidly and I really think there’s a huge transition happening in commerce and ecommerce and I think a show like this is just great because it helps the entire industry to know what’s going on.
Jean Paul Chauvet, President, Lightspeed, 2016 Exhibitor
Thanks to Cloud Moves TV for a great round up of the 2016 event.
How to get involved?
If you're interested in exhibiting or learning more about sponsorship opportunities then please complete the form below most relevant to you.