eCommerce Expo connects buyers and suppliers of ecommerce technology and services through the UK’s largest vendor marketplace, high quality thought leadership and networking. The event covers all aspects of the online transactional process – from marketing, web-platforms and payments through to delivery and customer service.
Read on for more information, or alternatively select one of the following options to get in touch with the event team.
Number 1 exhibition in the ecommerce industry
- 60,000+ ecommerce professionals over 10 years - the preferred ecommerce event in the UK for both visitors and exhibitors*
- £88,260 average business generated per exhibitor
- 157 average leads gained per exhibitor – up 31% YOY
- 100% visitors involved in the decision making process leading to the purchasing of ecommerce technology
- 79% visitors spend budget on products & services seen at eCommerce Expo within 12 months
- 5% increase in retailers – more than ever before
(*Stated by independent research when asked “If you were only able to attend one UK event, which would you choose?”)
What else could you discover?
250+ CMOs, Marketing Directors, Ecommerce Directors & Customer Service Directors attending as part of Directors Club Live – 2 days of presentations, panel debates, peer-to-peer discussion and informal meetings.
- 200+ free educations session offering practical tips and takeaways from big brands to startups
- 100+ ecommerce technology from platforms to personalisation, payments to logistics
- 90+ leads generated from speaking in the exhibitor focused Solutions Theatre
What exhibitors say:
The whole of the ecommerce industry is here, and that’s why we’re Platinum Sponsor. We’ve been hugely impressed with who we’ve met at the show, and the eCommerce Expo team have been incredibly supportive throughout.
James and James Fulfilment, 2016 Platinum Sponsor & Exhibitor
The business is changing so rapidly and I really think there’s a huge transition happening in commerce and ecommerce and I think a show like this is just great because it helps the entire industry to know what’s going on.
Jean Paul Chauvet, President, Lightspeed, 2016 Exhibitor
Thanks to Cloud Moves TV for a great round up of the 2016 event.
How to get involved?
If you're interested in exhibiting or learning more about sponsorship opportunities then please complete the form below most relevant to you.